Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rumble in the Country - 6.12.2010


Terryville, CT

I'm finally getting around to posting some shots of the rest of the cars. As I previously wrote, torrential downpours arrived in Terryville just as we did. Fortunately, a lot of people stuck it out and the sun come out... as the last band finished. In between rain drops, I took pictures. In no particular order:

Man, dog, car. What else do you need?


Car guy...







The owner's wife made him open the door so I could get a shot of the rat:



...car guys...
This owner called me over to show me the hand-painted firewall on his Ford:


More car guys!

A couple shots of Rockabilly Express - as they played, the sun finally came out.



I will put the rest of the shots up on Flickr very soon, and will link it here in my blog. If you were at the rumble and these are photos of you or your car, and would like a copy, just comment or send me a personal message - I'm more than happy to email a copy or direct you to the set on flickr when they are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment