Sunday, September 11, 2011

What I Did This Summer


Wow, I haven't written a blog post since July. Pathetic! It's been a crazy summer, and I've been shooting the whole time. Here's the run-down of what I've been up to:

I went to Alaska do drive and shoot a Chevy Volt with an Olympus EP-3 camera.

I hung out with my uncle and shot some dirt track - then went to a classics show with him. Those shots in a future blog post, because right after that...

I went to the Detroit area for the Woodward Dream Cruise.

When I got back, I went to Citi Field for the 2012 Toyota Camry launch. And an earthquake.

Full speed ahead, I tried my hand at shooting a little tennis at the US Open and tried out another new Olympus PEN camera while doing it.

Aaaaand this past weekend I took lots of pictures at a rare local cruise-in - at Serino's block party. A few shots are up on my Facebook page, and I need to do a blog post on that as well.

All in time though, because I'm currently procrastinating. I need to pack for yet another adventure...



No comments:

Post a Comment